Modern dating is pretty much a game, unfortunately. Even more so than it ever was before. You have to play smart in order to win. You need to know the rules, develop a strategy, and pay attention to the other person. Otherwise, you end up getting played and ultimately losing the game. However, for women who know they want a genuine long-lasting relationship, here are a few tips to ensure you don’t waste too much time with wrong person:
1. You show a man how to treat you by what you allow. If you’re choosing not to live up to your standards and accepting sub par behavior, that’s truly all you’re going to get.
2. Do not feel honored to receive bare minimum attention from a man. That is the biggest indicator of a roster or basically that you aren’t important enough to him to be a priority. A man who wants to be with you, see you, talk to you, take you out, date you…WILL. No excuses.
3. The older and wiser we get, the lower our options should be. If your options are overwhelming, then your standards need some reevaluating. Quality over quantity.
4. It doesn’t matter how much of the total package and more you are. Sometimes a man just isn’t ready or he just flat out won’t be that into you. Take the shot to your ego and get over it. He just wasn’t the one, and please believe there is someone better for YOU.
5. Don’t allow a disappointing experience to make you bitter. Understand your role in dating relationships and improve your approach and methods. There are always ways to be better.
The type of people you attract and allow into your life are a direct reflection of who and where you are. If you are not who or where you want to be, or on the right path to get there, the only one with the power to make the right changes is in your reflection. There is no need to live or dwell in the past. Make positive moves in a direction for improvement. Life is exactly what you make it. Nothing more, nothing less. It all begins in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you. If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose.